Total Pageviews

Friday 28 March 2014

Christmas Production

In our school play I was playing the part of a parent my lines were ( I don't believe it my Megan's playing an Angel too how about that my own little angel is an angel I'm so proud I don't ..... I can't ...  )
And I sang a solo with nafisa, Aisha and sumayya we sang the first verse the dinner ladies sang the second verse and the T.A sang the third verse and I really enjoyed it. My favorite part was the dinner lady scene because they we're wear in wigs and pretending to ladies!! I enjoy all of our Christmas play. 
    
                                                                         By Luna






In our school play I was on the left-hand side. I was in the chorus line, one thing I enjoyed is that my brother had fake glasses a tie and a beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment